1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. WEBSITE VISITORS
When you visit the Jensh & Co website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Furthermore, as you browse the Jensh & Co website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. This is referred to as “Device Information”
We collect Device Information using the following;
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase on the Jensh & Co webiste, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
A. ORDER INFORMATION
We use Order Information to fulfil any orders placed on the Jensh & Co website (including processing your payment information, shipping information, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Furthermore, we also use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Tailor your experience at our site, to deliver content that we think you might be interested in, to display the content according to your preferences and to improve our website;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services (when in line with the preferences you have shared with us);
- We also use contact information from our website visitors and our customers for marketing purposes to send you information about our company, and our products and services. You can opt out of receiving such mailings by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email previously sent and following the instructions.
B. DEVICE INFORMATION
Your Device Information is used to screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have in place industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information under our control, including through the use of physical, organizational, and technological measures and appropriate training of employees. However, it is possible that any information transmitted via the Internet may be intercepted by unknown third parties. We, therefore, encourage you to carefully ensure security through virus screening software, browser settings, the setting of passwords that are known only to you and are difficult to guess, and other security measures available to individuals and/or companies.
4. DO YOU SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We use WordPress to power our online store. You can read more about how WordPress uses your Personal Information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/
B. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletters.
We collect personal information, such as your name and e-mail address, when you place an order or subscribe to our Newsletter via our website form. We use that information to send you new product releases, exclusive offers and news updates. We don’t rent or sell email lists to other organisations and businesses.
We gather statistics around email opening and clicks to help us monitor and improve our communications.
You can unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive(d) from us, or by contacting us directly.
D. CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
When you place an order through the Jensh & Co website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us via Email.